1) Never pay cash or send registrations to any website, person or address besides the following:
THE LUO GROUP LLC
Tago International Center
Address: 1735 Defoor Place #D2 Atlanta GA 30318
2) If you have any questions, deal with our offices directly by filling out our contact forms under this website thejourneyevents.com ~ contact page
3) If we need to contact you, we will send you information via The Journey Offices, Tago International Center, The Luo Group LLC or emails that end with @thejourneyevents.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social medias that are all spelt @TheJourneyEvents that is associated through our website.
4) If someone is claiming to be from The Journey Events & requests that you should send money directly to them but not through this website, they are scammers!
5) Report any suspicious emails to us or your email host as spam.
6) Nobody or organization has been granted any rights to prepare you prior for the Journey Competitions. We do all our workshops in house with our preferred agents, photographers, songwriters, producers; vocal coaches that we send you directly through our official packages etc Do not go anywhere or spend your money with any unauthorized persons.
7) Do not believe anyone who says they can get you into the convention or hook you up with an executive without The Journey’s approval. All talents have to go through a registration and meet top executives and scouts during the auditioning process. Our only exception is hand picked social influencers and brand ambassadors. Look up Jobs section.
8) All our scouts are trained not to harass any talents and are not liable to answer all your questions. Their job is solely to identify a potential talent and refer you to the website. If you have any questions, fill out our contact forms. Do not forward any of your information directly to the scouts. If anyone identifies themselves as a scout and goes beyond the first 10-15 minute referral, or asks for your personal information, hang up the phone and contact us directly to verify. Again do not exchange any cash or personal info with anyone outside our organization.
9) We have partnered up with a select few agencies and ambassadors. However, they are not allowed to collect any money, or info from you. All they do is simply refer you to join this great opportunity, thereafter our organization takes over from that point on
10) If someone tells you that you have to use a specific photographer or any third party to enter, it’s a scam.
11) You have to pay a fee to them to before they register you with us, that’s a scam! We deal directly with talents. Only specific partnerships are allowed to scout or give you a simple business card or the website address only! Ask us directly to identify our prefered partners.
12) If someone walks up to you talking about guaranteeing you a contract, big salaries & they guarantee you get work thats a scammer
10) Again, if you ever feel suspicious, contact us directly through our website.
- Please see our page dedicated to FAQ for more information about how you can protect yourself.
Thank you and be safe out there!